Diverse Neighbourhood | Diverse Roles | Diverse People
Wythenshawe Community Housing Group manages almost 14,000 properties providing homes to more than 20,000 people across Wythenshawe, Manchester and jobs for over 500 people.
The Group, formed between Willow Park Housing Trust and Parkway Green Housing Trust has built on the existing strengths of both companies and enables the preservation of high quality community services and continued investment in the local area.
We recruit individuals based on their skills, abilities and behaviours; in order for us to this effectively we have a set of competencies which underpin our core values. These are:
- Being efficient and effective
- Customer focused
- Working collaboratively
- Demonstrate organisational awareness
- Challenges and learns
- Leading and motivating others
Would you like some help finding work or training? Visit our Help to Work page to see how we can support you.
Full details of all employment opportunities within Wythenshawe Community Housing Group are listed below
- Out of Hours Call Agent : Closing date - 21st August
- Senior Youth Worker : Closing date - 22nd August
- Sales Team Leader (GCH) : Closing date - extended
- Financial Inclusion Officer : Closing date - 8th September
- Apprenticeship Opportunities 2017: Closing date - 12th September
- Business/Environmental Voluntary Internships