We are now taking bookings for our May Heart Start course on Tuesday 30th May, 7pm at the Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre.
Simple Skills, Save Lives and you really can make a difference.
The 2 hour course covers
- What to do in a medical emergency?
- When to call an ambulance?
- What to do in the meantime?
- Dealing with heart attacks
- Unconscious patient – the recovery position
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Life threatening bleeds
- How to use a Defibrillator
Refreshments will be provided at the end of the session.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 436 0560 to book your place