Wythenshawe Community Housing Group is delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in the Social Value Awards 2017.
Shortlisted in the ‘Social Value Leadership for an Organisation’, the awards are now in their second year and run in partnership with the Department of Culture Media & Sport.
Now in its 4th year, the Social Value Summit is the leading event in its field, attracting over 300 leaders from across the private, public and social sectors. It is organised by Social Enterprise UK & Interserve, supported by Business in the Community.
This year’s summit will have three main themes:
- Social value as a route to a more inclusive economy
- The social value of infrastructure
- Social value for business: productivity, markets and supply chains
For attendees, the Summit will deliver:
- Leading expertise in the field of social value measurement & reporting
- Up-to—the minute information and intelligence on good practice
- Practical advice and take-aways on what to do in your organisation
- Dialogue and debate on key issues from high quality speakers
- Leaders from across sectors in attendance
- Excellent networking
Winners for the awards will be announced at the Summit in London on 8th February 2017.
WCHG Group Chief Executive Nigel Wilson said, “We are delighted to be nominated at these prestigious awards and I wish best of luck to everyone who has been shortlisted. Social Value is at the heart of everything we do here in Wythenshawe and it’s a fantastic testament to the hard work and commitment of our staff to be shortlisted. We have continued to make great progress measuring our Social Impact in our communities and we will work to grow this into the future, working closely with local people and partners to ensure Wythenshawe continues to feed into our Manchester strategy for the wider area”