Value for Money:
Value for Money (VFM) is key to the Group. It is committed to ensuring that all the services that it delivers provide the right thing, at the right time at the right price for its Tenants. As part of this the Group looks for opportunities to both improve services and reduce costs across the business. This is delivered in partnership with tenants in order to ensure that it is the right thing to do and that savings are reinvested into services for tenants. In doing so the Group aims to improve the overall service provided to tenants and increase satisfaction with the Group.
The Group's VFM Strategy sets out its approach to delivering VFM in all the services that it provides. A copy is available here
The Group works with a wide range of partners and stakeholders in order to ensure that every pound that is invested in Wythenshawe has the maximum impact.
Value for Money Publications:
The Group closely monitors VFM, setting challenging targets and assessing performance against the targets; annual statements are developed to demonstrate how it is performing and how it delivers VFM. The Sector’s Regulatory Framework’s approach to VFM was updated in 2018 to move to a prescribed set of VFM Metrics, reported on annually within the Group’s Statutory Accounts. A summary of the VFM Metrics is available here.
Earlier publications (VFM Self-Assessments in line with the previous VFM Standard) can be found as follows:
- The 2017 / 2018 VFM Summary version is available here
- The 2016 / 2017 VFM Self-Assessment is available here, a summary version is available here.
- The 2015 / 2016 VFM Self-Assessment is available here (pdf) a summary version is available here. (pdf)
- The 2014 / 2015 VFM Self-Assessment is available here (pdf) a summary version is available here (pdf)
- The 2013 / 2014 VFM Self-Assessment is available here (pdf) a summary version is available here (pdf)
- The 2012 / 2013 VFM Self-Assessment is available here (pdf)
For more information please contact us on :
0800 633 5500 (FREE FROM A LANDLINE)
0300 111 0000 (LOCAL RATE FROM A MOBILE)