Assistant Centres Manager - Operations
Hours of Work: Hours of work: Full time 35 hours per week, note hours will include some evening and weekend working on a rota basis
Salary: £31,448.48 – £36,512.21 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Community Investment ‘Centres’ team at WCHG.
Working across the Centres this role will be responsible for providing a high quality experience for over 150,000 visitors each year improving health and wellbeing of Wythenshawe residents.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Increasing the Centres occupancy by working with key partners to develop new initiatives and promote the offer of the centres
- Coordinate the marketing of the centres events and functions
- To lead the business development and event management service across the centres
- Managing the Catering Supervisor and Centres Development Officer to ensure smooth running of functions and events within the centres, and daily community café service
- To continually champion and enhance the customer experience to ensure a quality service offer
This role also has Duty Management responsibilities for the Centres and will work on a 7-day rota. Opening hours range from 8:30am to 10:00pm Monday to Saturday and 9:00am to 5:30pm on a Sunday. With the occasional function evening with licensed hours to 11.00 p.m.
- Assistant Centres Manager - Operations JD (PDF)
- Assistant Centres Manager - Operations PS (PDF)
- WCHG Application Form
- WCHG E & D Form
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team and the ability to manage operational budgets. Ideally, you’ll have experience of marketing and/or managing events. The ability to work flexible hours is required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the attached application form & diversity monitoring information and return to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, return to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 11:59pm Sunday, 24 February 2019
Interviews will take place on Friday, 8 March 2019