Customer Feedback

Customer Feedback is essential to Wythenshawe Community Housing Group and we are committed to understanding from our customers what is working well, what we could do better and how we can improve our services. We accept that we might not get things right all of the time and when things do go wrong we need to know about it.

Reasonable Adjustments

It is important that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our residents by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. To this end we will make reasonable adjustments if they will help you access the complaints process. There is no prescribed list of reasonable adjustments; the adjustment will depend on your needs. We will discuss your requirements with you and seek to reach agreement on what may be reasonable in the circumstances. Please see Reasonable Adjustment Statement.


From the outset we will always try to resolve your complaint informally at the first point of contact however if we are unable to do this or your complaint requires further investigation we will log and process a formal complaint in line with our policy & procedure.

Our policy is based on a set of overarching principle which are to be fair, to identify what went wrong, to put this right as quickly as possible and to learn from complaint outcomes.  It is also based on the what is set out by the Housing Ombudsman Service Complaint Handling Code.  Please see WCHG Self-Assessment in accordance with the code.

Once you make a formal complaint we have a clear two stage process which sets out the expected timescales for acknowledgement, investigation and response times.

Making a Complaint

You can contact us in many ways to make a complaint or provide any feedback regarding our services.

On line form 

By emailcomplaints&

Via social media – Wythenshawe Community Housing Group

By telephone – 0800 633 5500 or 0300 111 0000

Write to – Customer Services Manager, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA

What’s Next?

If you have completed WCHG’s complaint procedure and we have been unable to resolve your complaint, you can have your complaint reviewed independently by what is known as a ‘Designated Person’.  This may be a recognised Tenant’s Panel, a local Councillor or a Member of Parliament (MP).

Alternatively, if you have exhausted our internal complaints process you may also choose to refer your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman Service at:

Housing Ombudsman Service

PO Box 152


L33 7WQ


Tel: 0300 111 0000