Are you a WCHG tenant or leaseholder?
1. Do you want to make our homes and neighbourhoods a great place to live?
2. Do you want to make a difference to your community?
3. Do you want to have a say in how WCHG’s money is invested?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you ⬇
What is a Customer Experience Committee?
The Committee will make sure that WCHG hears customers views and ensure that customer priorities drive strategic decision making.
What will the Customer Experience Committee do?
We have created our Customer Experience Committee to put customers at the heart of what we do.
The committee will:
- be involved in decisions about how services are delivered
- approve service standards
- monitor key performance indicators and complaints
- work closely with our Service Review Group of customers to commission service reviews
- commission work to scrutinise services in more detail
- report directly to WCHG’s Board
Committee members are paid £3,500. Voluntary positions are also available. The role will require 8-12 hours per month.
If you are interested in making a real difference to the Wythenshawe community get in touch for an informal chat with our Resident Involvement Manager: Ben Harrison on 07957 948 594 or email email@example.com to find out more.
We are holding drop in sessions at the Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre on the 18th October 5-7pm and Benchill Community Centre on the 21st October 1-3pm, drop by for a drink, a bite to eat and an informal chat.
Timeline for Recruitment:
· 18th October 2021 - Drop In at Lifestyle Centre, Woodhouse Park, M22 1QW from 5pm to 7pm - first opportunity for grab a bite to eat and have an informal discussion about the Customer Experience Committee
· 21st October 2021 - Drop In at Benchill Community Centre, Benchill Road, M22 8EJ from 1pm to 3pm - second opportunity for grab a bite to eat and have an informal discussion about the Customer Experience Committee
· 31st October 2021 - closing date for applicants to submit an Expressions of Interest.
· 5th November 2021 - notify applicants of outcome of shortlisting
· 8th November to 12th November 2021- support available for the selection process
· 15th November 2021 - selection process between applicants
· 10th December 2021 - confirmation of new Customer Experience Committee Members
· 20th December 2021 - opportunity for Committee Members to meet each other
· 18th January 2021 - first meeting of the Customer Experience Committee