Finance and Monitoring Officer
Hours of work: Full time 35 hours per week
Salary Information :£25,377.32 - £29,790.77
Are you looking for your next new career step? This vacancy provides and interesting and challenging opportunity to join our Community Investment ‘Centres’ team at WCHG.
Working across the Community Centres this role will be responsible for identifying, developing and submitting relevant funding applications to enable the Community Centres to improve the health and wellbeing of local residents in Wythenshawe.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- providing quality monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the Community Centres and funding applications, reporting information to Senior Management and at team meetings
- supporting the financial management of the Centres
- to produce accurate and timely reports on the Centres activities in line with funding and WCHG reporting requirements
The successful candidate will have a professional approach, experience of coordinating Charity Commission requirements for a charitable organisation, setting and management project budgets and experience of developing funding applications. The ability to work flexible hours is required.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for more information
- Finance and Monitoring Officer JD (PDF)
- Finance and Monitoring Officer PS (PDF)
- WCHG Application Form
- WCHG E & D Form
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the attached application form and diversity monitoring information and return them to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, email to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 11:59pm on Wednesday 12th June 2019
Interviews will take place on TBC