Funding and Monitoring Officer
Full time: 35 hours per week, note hours will include some evening and weekend working on a rota basis
Salary: £24,519.15 - £28,783.35 per annum dependant up on experience
Are you looking for your next new career step? This vacancy provides and interesting and challenging opportunity to join our Community Investment ‘Centres’ team at WCHG.
Working across the Centres this role will be responsible for identifying, developing and submitting relevant funding applications to enable the Centres to improve the health and wellbeing of local residents in Wythenshawe.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- providing quality monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the Centres and funding applications, reporting information to Senior Management and at team meetings
- supporting the financial management of the Benchill Management Committee and Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre.
- to produce accurate and timely reports on the Centres activities in line with funding and WCHG reporting requirements
This role also has Duty Management responsibilities for the Centres and will work on a 7-day rota. Opening hours range from 8:30am to 10:00pm Monday to Saturday and 9:00am to 5:30pm on a Sunday. With the occasional function evening with licensed hours to 11.00 p.m.
The successful candidate will have a professional approach, experience of coordinating Charity Commission requirements for a charitable organisation, setting and management project budgets and Experience of developing funding applications and carrying out Ofsted inspection and registrations. The ability to work flexible hours is required.
For further information, please see attached the job description and person specification.
- Funding and Monitoring Officer JD Feb 19 (PDF)
- Funding and Monitoring Officer PS Feb 19 (PDF)
- WCHG Application Form
- WCHG E & D Form
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the attached application form & diversity monitoring information and return to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, return to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is at 11:59pm on Sunday 24 February 2019
Interviews will take place on Thursday, 07 March 2019