Fixed term or secondment for 12 months – Income Recovery Officer (35 hours per week)
Salary Information - £25,377.32 - £29,790.77
Do you have a passion and commitment to join a high performing income collection team? We are seeking an experienced income recovery officer to manage rent arrears; maintain contact with tenants in arrears, and make affordable and sustainable agreements with tenants to clear debt. A clear understanding of the Government’s welfare reform agenda and how this affects our tenants is required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Up to date knowledge of social housing – especially income recovery processes;
- To have a good knowledge of welfare benefits, County Court Possessions and tenancies;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers regarding their account;
- Able to deal with the demands of the role; and
- To work as part of a high performing team, delivering an efficient and effective rental income service to the Group’s customers.
Applicants must have appropriate experience. You must have an awareness of personal safety and the environment particularly when visiting customers’ homes.
It is essential that applicants hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle for business use. Applicants must be willing to work flexibly and outside of office hours on a rotational basis as and when requested.
For further information, please see attached the job description and person specification.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete the attached application form & diversity monitoring information and return to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, return to email@example.com.
The closing date for all applications is 12 noon on Friday 24 May 2019
Interviews will take place on Friday 31 May 2019.