Income Recovery Officer
Fixed Term (approximately 18 months), 35 hours per week
Salary Information - £25,377.32 - £29,790.77
Do you have a passion and commitment to join a high performing income collection team? We are seeking an experienced income recovery officer to manage rent arrears; maintain contact with tenants in arrears, and make affordable and sustainable agreements with tenants to clear debt. A clear understanding of the Government’s welfare reform agenda and how this affects our tenants is required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Up to date knowledge of social housing – especially income recovery processes;
- To have a good knowledge of welfare benefits, County Court Possessions and tenancies;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers regarding their account;
- Able to deal with the demands of the role; and
- To work as part of a high performing team, delivering an efficient and effective rental income service to the Group’s customers.
Applicants must have a relevant professional qualification or equivalent gained by experience. You must have an awareness of personal safety and the environment particularly when visiting customer’s homes.
It is essential that applicants hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle for business use. Applicants must be willing to work flexibly and outside of office hours on a rotational basis as and when requested.
- Income Recovery Assistant - JD v2
- Income Recovery Assistant - PS v2
- WCHG E & D Form
- WCHG Application Form
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete the attached application form & diversity monitoring information and return to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, return to email@example.com.
The closing date for all applications is 12 noon on Monday 19 August 2019
Interview date TBC