Multi-Skill Technician (Joiner) – Full time Compressed (35hrs Tuesday to Friday)
Salary Information - £26,480.68 - £29,790.77
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- To provide a comprehensive joinery service
- To provide a high quality and responsive multi-skilled maintenance repairs and replacement service
- To carry out planned and responsive repairs and installations as required in tenant’s homes and on construction sites; including but not exclusive to refurbishments, damp repairs, new roofs, kitchens, bathrooms, installation of canopies and rock doors;
- To provide multi-skilled expertise within additional trades offering a high quality repairs and replacement service;
- To work alongside other trades people, providing support and training as necessary where apprentices are used;
- To establish and maintain good customer / client relationship;
- To demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the skills, technology and safety procedures required to carry out the full range of tasks contained with the job description.
Prior experience of working in a Building Construction industry is essential, along with having a recognised apprenticeship and or NVQ Level II or equivalent;
It is essential that applicants possess a full UK driving license, and well maintained tool kit.
For further information, please see attached the job description and person specification.
- Multi-skilled Technician JD July 2017 (PDF)
- Multi-skilled Technician PS July 2017 (PDF)
- WCHG Application Form
- WCHG E & D Form
This opportunity is available to both internal and external applicants
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete the attached application form & diversity monitoring information and return to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications Friday 29 March 2019
Interviews will take place on a date to be confirmed.