Our Tenancy Support Service provides expert assistance so it’s easier for you to manage your tenancy.
You can use this service if you are:
- A new tenant who needs some help.
- An existing tenant who has housing related support needs.
Our Tenancy Support Service can offer you
- Support to help you manage your tenancy successfully.
- Support to help you settle into your tenancy especially if it’s your first tenancy. For example we can signpost you, to local amenities and activities or help you find furniture or goods you might need or with setting up your utilities.
- Support to address rent arrears/benefit issues/ debt problem.
- Support to help you build on skills you need to live independently.
- A dedicated support worker who can guide you with any advice and assistance you need for three to six months.
- The chance to develop skills to manage your home and tenancy.
- Live independently.
- Develop skills such as money management.
- Get the right welfare and housing benefits.
- Support you to return to education or training and employment.
- Signpost you to receive the health and specialist services you want.
For more information about our Tenancy Support Service just phone our Customer Services Team on 0800 633 5500 / 0300 111 0000 and ask for the Tenancy Support Service or email: firstname.lastname@example.org