Out of Hours Call Agent in Contact Centre
Fixed term Contract to 31st March 2020
Hours of Work: several different shift patterns available from 10 hours up to 30 hours on either Saturday and Sunday’s between 8am to 8pm and/or evening work on Monday to Friday between 5pm and 10pm.
Salary Information: £9.00 per hour
- To work as part of a team delivering a high quality out of hours call handling service, ensuring that all services are delivered in accordance with agreed Customer Service Standards.
- Deal with customer enquiries and signpost in line with relevant procedures
Key Responsibilities of Role
- To provide an out of hours repairs call handling and ordering service to customers in line with current policies and procedures.
- To contact the relevant emergency services in emergency situations.
- To refer customers to the relevant appropriate agencies where applicable;
- To deal with all enquiries in a friendly, efficient and calm manner providing appropriate advice.
- To handle these calls wherever possible within the agreed targets for call handling and to ensure that an appropriate balance is applied between the number of calls answered and quality;
- Ensure that accurate and up to date records are kept on the appropriate systems
- To work within a flexible rota system to ensure that the needs of the business are met.
The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with customers and have good communication skills. Good organisational skills, coupled with the ability to prioritise well and work to deadlines.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for more information
Applications will be reviewed as soon as received and interviews booked for suitable candidates, the last day to submit your CV and application forms will be 5pm on Monday 21st January 2019
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the attached application form and diversity monitoring information and return them to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, email to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 21st January 2019
Interview date to be confirmed.
Please note: This role is an entry level position therefore consideration will be given to colleagues on employment schemes including apprenticeships, traineeships, Wythenshawe Futures and other work based initiatives including candidates who have successfully completed work experience within the Group. This is subject to applicants having the skills and knowledge for the post