1X Full time Systems Developer (C# .net4.0 MS Dynamics CRM)
C#/.net, SQL Server (2005/2008) - MS Dynamics CRM (Experience beneficial)
Salary Information - £37,790.14 to £44,134.47
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing IT Department and become a key member of the IT Development team.
In this role you will work with the Senior Systems Developer to create innovative and effective software solutions to deliver key projects to the Group, gaining experience in MS Dynamics 365 CRM in the process.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, resourceful developer with a passion for developing bespoke application and web design with a wide remit to improve the user experience across our platform of services.
Key Responsibilities of Role
- To translate functional requirements into innovative and effective software solutions taking business objectives into account
- To perform configuration, administrative and maintenance tasks on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365
- To develop and maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 customisations, including entities, workflows, custom workflow activities, business process flows, business rules and plug-ins
- To integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 with other key IT solutions employed by the group, such as the Housing Management System and the Organisations Mobile Working System (1st Touch).
- To take responsibility for design, coding, testing and documentation of a range of systems, from small components to complex mission critical systems including prototypes
- To ensure that designs take full account of specified requirements and constraints and are appropriate to the target implementation and support environments
- To engage in workshops supporting requirement gathering activities
- To apply knowledge of usability, human factors, and the user experience, to design intuitive user interfaces ensuring that this adheres to corporate branding standards
- To proactively identify, document and implement creative and engaging system improvements
- To write and maintain bespoke system interfaces where required and appropriate
- To undertake functional and user software testing as part of the software development lifecycle
- To create simple but elegant user experiences across all technology platforms
- To support business senior stakeholder engagement throughout the project lifecycle
- To work with the Technology Manager to deliver the ICT service plan, contributing to and participating in the design and implementation of the plan to deliver new and improved services
- To work with the MS Dynamics Systems Developer to provide advice and expertise to the ICT Support Team
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete the attached application form & diversity monitoring information and return to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, return to email@example.com.