As a social business, WCHG deliver numerous benefits to the people of Wythenshawe, above and beyond providing a home. Measuring the social impact reveals the difference these benefits make to people in Wythenshawe.
We have produced a report that evaluates the social value of activities delivered by Wythenshawe Community Housing Group in 2015-16.
Click on the images to download the summary report and methodology
Watch a short film about somene who benefited from our support:
Click on the buttons on the left to download previous reports from 2015 and 2013.
Social impact measurement will continue to be developed in future years including
- extending measurement to further themes of work including environmental impact, community cohesion and independent living;
- embedding delivery of social value in our new procurement strategy to maximise our impact;
- incorporating more wellbeing values into our measurement as and when they are published by HACT;
- continuing to participate in work with other RPs to develop the HACT model; and
- increasing data analysis and using it to inform business decisions.
For more information on our social value measurement contact: Colette Humphrey, Social Impact Officer 0161 946 6332 or contact by email on firstname.lastname@example.org