Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We do not only believe in equality for all but equity, people having access to what they need in the way they need it. To create a more inclusive environment, it is essential to embrace and appreciate everyone's unique qualities. Recognising and celebrating diversity not only aligns with The Equality Act of 2010, but also reinforces our commitment to fostering equality in making Wythenshawe a fair and harmonious community for living and working.
So how do we do this?
- We have a dedicated EDI specialist to support the embedding of EDI in all we do;
- We provide updates to our Board every 6 months;
- Our Wyth Everyone colleague inclusion group support the work we do;
- We are members of a number of networks such as Housing Diversity Network North West, National Housing Federation EDI network, Greater Manchester Housing Providers EDI leads;
- We have a clear strategy and yearly action plan for the next three years (see link below); and
- We continue to develop and deliver services that will help to overcome discrimination and disadvantage to enable people to achieve their full potential.
View WythEveryone Strategy 2023-2026 for more information.
We are proud of the work we have done so far but know there is still more to do. Having an inclusive culture is just the first step in a long journey.
“Being part of Wyth Everyone makes me feel like my opinion matters, I feel that it shows the company is learning and improving and is great to be a part of that. Being with likeminded people makes me think there is real cultural change within the organisation and is great to have influence with how we are doing things. Striving to make a change”
Callum Lesser, Service Improvement Coordinator
If you need information provided in different formats or have any questions about our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gender Pay Gap Report 2023
This is the fourth year we have provided pay gap information by ethnicity and sexuality, and believe this is an important step towards meaningful change for our colleagues and customers.