WCHG have a team of Tenancy Management Co-ordinators who are happy to help you in maintaining your tenancy and property.

We aim to make Wythenshawe a place where people want to live and we expect you take pride in your home to help us achieve this.

We have listed some Frequently Asked Questions that should answer any queries you may have and these should also highlight your responsibility as a tenant.

If you would like to speak to us then please call 0800 633 5500 or you can contact us through our online form.