Our Purpose & Principles - Why we exist
Our purpose is to provide good quality homes and services to our tenants and leaseholders and to play a leading role in creating safer, healthier communities.
The below guidance details our nine guiding principles, to deliver our purpose we will;
- Put tenants and leaseholders first
- Respect the diverse needs of our customers
- Develop and support our community directly and through partnership
- Be a leading custodian of Wythenshawe’s green spaces in line with its ‘Garden City’ heritage
- Invest in homes and reduce our carbon footprint
- Balance the interests of our current and future generations
- Invest in an inclusive staff team
- Be financially resilient and strong
- Have a business head and a social heart
Click on the image below to read our Purpose and Principles document or check out the short film below.