Wythenshawe – A great place to live and work!
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in joining us.
WCHG’s vision is to create “a community where people choose to live and work, having pride in their homes and services.”
The Group is an excellent organisation to work for – providing benefits such as:
- Flexible working arrangements for work/life balance
- Bespoke Benefits Package
- Contributory pension schemes
- A commitment to provide the very best training and career development for staff
- The Group has an excellent robust performance management framework in place to enable all employees to reach their full potential across the organisation.
- Excellent office facilities, including a brand new state-of the-art head office in the heart of Wythenshawe’s town centre
- Free onsite parking
- Easy access to Metro station
If you want to be part of our award winning team, to deliver real change and provide excellent customer service, then we look forward to meeting you.
We employ people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experience and skills. By diversity we mean the range of different skills and qualities that people bring to us, as well as race and gender differences. We build high performance teams that recognise and celebrate diversity but embrace common goals and continuous improvement.
Removing Disabling Barriers
We are committed to recruitment methods that are open and accessible to disabled applicants. We make every effort to supply all necessary building adaptations and employment equipment to enable disabled employees to carry out the full duties of their jobs. If the nature of a disabled applicant or employee means that they could not do a certain part of a job, we look at the possibility of redesigning the job to remove that barrier.