Wythenshawe – A great place to live and work!
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in joining us.
WCHG’s vision is to create “communities where people choose to live and work, having pride in their homes and services.”
We acknowledge that to be an award winning team, we need to attract and retain the best people. That is why we offer outstanding rewards package with an excellent range of benefits such as;
- Competitive salaries & generous annual leave
- A commitment to training and development for all staff
- Bespoke benefits package which can include;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health & wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health care package
- Salary sacrifice schemes (Cycle to work & Car lease scheme)
- Professional memberships
- Corporate high street discounts
- Subsidised social events
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Excellent office facilities, including a brand new state-of the-art head office
- Free onsite parking
We employ people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experience and skills. By diversity we mean the range of different skills and qualities that people bring to us, as well as race and gender differences. We build high performance teams that recognise and celebrate diversity but embrace common goals and continuous improvement.
Removing Disabling Barriers
We are committed to recruitment methods that are open and accessible to disabled applicants. We make every effort to supply all necessary building adaptations and employment equipment to enable disabled employees to carry out the full duties of their jobs. If the nature of a disabled applicant or employee means that they could not do a certain part of a job, we look at the possibility of redesigning the job to remove that barrier.