What Our Customers Say About Us
- I had my garden done and I wanted to thanks the guys who carried out the work, they did an amazing job and really made it look tidy.
- A big thank you to your operative who had done my garden today, not only did he good a brilliant job of my garden he also helped me as I had a fall getting off my scooter and was unable to get up. The young man came to my rescue and helped me up off the floor. He was such a big help and I was so grateful.
- Janet is an amazing member of staff and she should be recognised for the work she does. She went above and beyond to help me sort out my PIP and my benefits I didn’t know I was entitled to, she is always there whenever to help me, she is a credit to WCHG.
- I had to drop you a line and let you know how grateful myself and my husband Jim are for your support Janet. You have been amazing in helping us to sort out our financial situation. You have truly been an angel and words really could not explain the relief you have brought us. Wishing you all the best for your future and anyone who gets you will truly be lucky to have you.
Day to Day Repairs:
- I would like to thank the plumber for his help today. ‘he was an absolute angel’ and I wish to express my gratitude for his work today.
- Big praise for Darren for being courteous and respectful while working at my property, he followed the rules and put shoe coverings on, went through covid protocol and also fixed another window that was sticking. Excellent level of service.
- I wanted to say a “massive thank you” to Lisa, the Customer Service advisor, for raising an emergency for a problem with my boiler. She was very helpful and reassuring and kept me updated with when the person would be arriving.
- I just wanted to thank Lynne in Customer Services for arranging a gas engineer to attend my property so quickly this morning to attend to a gas problem I had, the engineer was very professional and let me know everything he was doing, excellent service from all the staff.