Wythenshawe Community Housing Group is working with AB Building & Electrical to provide an exclusive opportunity to Wythenshawe residents.
An exciting position has arisen to become a Tenant Liaison Officer / Administrator on their 5 year contract with WCHG.
AB Building & Electrical is an employer offering:
- Exciting and varied role working in Wythenshawe
- A long term, full-time contract
- Negotiable salary, depending on experience
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- An opportunity to develop your career and work in the wider area
- Must be a Wythenshawe resident, ready to meet customers with a smile
- Go the extra mile providing excellent customer service at all times
- Ability to respond to the different needs of our customers and take responsibility for ensuring customers are satisfied with the service
- Be unemployed, or in a job lacking stability (e.g. unpredictable hours, no guarantee of work)
- Full driving licence with own vehicle
For full information, see the attachment.
1. Register your interest by sending your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will also need to attach a covering letter, detailing how you meet the person criteria.
3. If selected, the employer will invite you to an interview.
4. You may be invited to take part in a work trial following your interview.
If you have any questions or would like more information please see the attachment or you can contact us 0161 946 9153 or email@example.com.