The Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre are now taking bookings for the August Heart Start course on Wednesday 30th August, 7pm.
Simple Skills, Save Lives and you really can make a difference.
The 2 hour course covers
- What to do in a medical emergency?
– When to call an ambulance?
– What to do in the meantime?
- Dealing with heart attacks
- Unconscious patient – the recovery position
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Life threatening bleeds
- How to use a Defibrillator
Refreshments will be provided at the end of the session.
Call on 0161 436 0560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Places are limited!