Wythenshawe Community Santa will be back this December, visiting different roads across the area and giving away free presents.
An outline plan of dates and areas is below but to make sure you catch him when he comes to your street, follow the WCHG Resident Involvement Facebook. This will keep you up-to-date with the exact times and roads of where to see Santa.
You can also follow Wythenshawe Community Santa’s progress throughout the month via the Santa Tracker on Snapchat.
Ben Harrison, Resident Involvement Manager for WCHG, said: “This is a fantastic initiative for children in the area. It is being run by a local volunteer, who is also one of our involved tenants, with the aiming of spreading some Christmas cheer across the area.
Customers are at the heart of the work we do in Wythenshawe and we are always on the lookout for people to come and get involved to help shape the services that we deliver. There are loads of opportunities and different ways that you can get involved at WCHG email email@example.com or visit the WCHG Resident Involvement Twitter or Facebook pages to find out more”.
- SUNDAY 5 DECEMBER - Wythenshawe Cricket Club (1pm to 3pm)
- MONDAY 6 DECEMBER - Northern Moor (5.30pm to 7.30pm)
- TUESDAY 7 DECEMBER - Woodhouse Park (5.30pm to 8pm)
- WEDNESDAY 8 DECEMBER - Sharston (5.30pm to 7.30pm)
- THURSDAY 9 DECEMBER - Crossacres (5.30pm to 6.30pm)
- FRIDAY 10 DECEMBER - Newall Green (5.30pm to 7pm)
- MONDAY 13 DECEMBER - Baguley (5.30pm to 7pm)
- TUESDAY 14 DECEMBER - Northenden (5.30pm to 7.30pm)
- WEDNESDAY 15 DECEMBER - Tesco Baguley (6pm to 7.30pm)
To share on the WCHG website photos of Santa visiting your street, please send your snaps to firstname.lastname@example.org