It's NOW quicker and easier to get Manchester City Council services online 24 hours a day, 7-days a week on a computer, tablet or mobile phone at www.manchester.gov.uk
You can report problems such as:
- Dumped rubbish
- Dog mess
- Litter problems.
Request a service such as:
- Order a new bin. Get a new bin.
- Request help if the person is unable to put their own bin out on collection day.
- Request a bulky item such as a mattress to be collected.
And pay council bills, business rates or set up a direct debit online.
Setting up a customer account It is simple to set up a customer account - please see the guide here.
This allows Manchester residents to:
- See services, information, news and events in their neighbourhood.
- Check the progress of their requests and get email updates.
- Send online requests without having to give their details every time.
- Get a quicker service. Requests are fast-tracked to the right place.