The UK Government issued an update on Sunday, 10 May 2020 to reflect the Stay Alert guidance.
The Government has subsequently launched new detailed guidance (issued 11 May 2020) which covers the COVID-19 recovery strategy – WCHG will provide clarity over the next few weeks, as we review and assess the detailed guidance.
Please note – there has been no change to the current lockdown arrangements in place at WCHG, we expect to have an updated statement over the next few weeks.
A reminder of the Stay Alert guidance:
- Stay at homes as much as possible;
- Work from home if you can;
- Limit contact with other people;
- Keep your distance if you go out (2m apart where possible); and
- Wash your hands regularly.