Wythenshawe Community Housing is proud to announce that we will, once again, be running our Housing Assistant Trainee programme in 2016.
This is a 12 month full time paid traineeship where candidates will learn all aspects of the role and study for a level 2 CIH qualification.
The position pays the living wage (currently at £8.25ph) and as a WCHG employee you will have access to our excellent benefits package.
We are looking for Wythenshawe residents who have been out of work for a least 6 months and are keen to kick-start a career in housing.
You should not hold a qualification above a level 3
All applicants must be willing to complete a 2 week pre-employment recruitment process – which will involve daily attendance.
There are 4 positions available and the trainees will rotate over different departments throughout their 12 month traineeship.
You will need to have:
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- A smart and presentable appearance
- A polite and friendly manner
- A good understanding of and experience in using IT
- A passion to develop and an interest in the housing sector
In order to apply please complete the attached expression of Interest outlining how you meet the all of the points on the person specification.
- Housing Trainees JD Oct 2014 (pdf)
- Housing Trainees PS Oct 2014 (pdf)
- Housing Assistants Expression Of Interest Form (Word)
Deadline for applications: 31st of January 2016
If you are successful at this first stage you will be invited to a presentation outlining the recruitment process and further details about the programme.
If you wish to discuss this role or the application process please contact Kendra on 0161 946 1056