WCHG are delighted to be shortlisted in the Northern Housing Awards (NHA).
The NHA promote and celebrate innovative affordable housing providers, projects and services in the North that are helping to create great communities where people love to live.
WCHG have been shortlisted in the following categories
- Development Programme of the Year (WCHG Development portfolio 100 million spend 836 new homes)
- Best Use of Off-Site Technology in Affordable Housing (Haveley Modular)
- Resident Support/Advice Programme of the Year (PAW Team)
- Best Resident Involvement Initiative (Real Benchill)
- Tenant of the Year (Kirsty Taylor)
- Landlord of the Year (focus on Group and WINS Team)
- Supported/Sheltered Housing Scheme of the Year (Village 135)
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony at the Midland Hotel in Manchester on the 16th May.
The full shortlist for each category can be seen here http://northernhousingawards.co.uk/shortlist
WCHG Chief Executive Nigel Wilson said, “We are absolutely delighted to be shortlisted for not one but 7 Northern Housing Awards! This is fantastic news and we will have our fingers crossed for the ceremony in May. On behalf of everyone at WCHG I would like to wish the very best of luck to all nominees.”