Complete this form where you wish to take someone’s name off a tenancy because they have  moved out.

Please note that the form should only be completed if both parties are in agreement, and that we may need to contact the other party to confirm this.

Please note that both parties will need to complete a Deed of Assignment whereby they complete a document with an e-signature to surrender one party’s rights to the tenancy

Taking somebody off a tenancy

  • Joint tenant details to be removed from tenancy

    I understand that WCHG will need to use my personal data for the purposes of managing this application and I am aware of WCHG's privacy notice which outlines in more detail how WCHG may process my personal data