* *Please note this opportunity closed on the 14th September 2015 **
Are you interested in working for WCHG?
We are now recruiting for our next Street Cleaning Team
- Are you unemployed and living in Wythenshawe?
- Would you like to gain qualifications?
- Are you willing to complete a 2 week pre-employment course?
What we are offering:
A number of positions on our award winning, paid work experience programme.This is a twelve month full-time, training and qualification package (Level 2 in Cleaning Support Services plus much more)
You will be placed in a supportive work enviroment, paid a living wage (£7.85) and helped to find work at the end of placement - 78% of those who completed our programme have gone into further employment.
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to training and qualifications
- Reliability -turn up on time every day, motivated
- Good team players, willing to work outdoors in all weather
How to apply:
If you answered yes to the questions and meet the things we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
To find out more about Wythenshawe Futures contact Kendra on 0161 946 1056