Christmas is going to be a little different this year. Normally we have lots of grant applications for Christmas parties and lunches, carol concerts and much more.
So, this year it’s time to be COVID Creative! We’ve opened a bespoke offer for Christmas grants. Community groups can apply for up to £500 to deliver a COVID secure Christmas project.
What to do before you apply?
Must read Important information:
- All application must meet the criteria for WCHG Development Grant and in addition this all application must abide by and be delivered following UK Government Coronavirus guidelines in a COVID secure manner.
- Closing date for applications will be Monday 14th December 12noon.
- Check out our terms and conditions on apply for grant and UK Government Guidelines: WCHG-Development-Grants-Funding-Criterea-v10.pdf
- Local COVID alert level update for Greater Manchester - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- If you need to contact us, you’ll find us on 0161 946 9513 or Getinvolved@wchg.org.uk
How to apply?
Complete our short survey – tell us what your plan is?