Your Rent Officer can give you advice about your rent and eligibility for benefits.
You can get in touch with them by phoning our Customer Service Team on 0800 633 5500 / 0300 111 0000.
Your Rent Officer will be able to help you with any rent matter, such as:
- Helping you decide the best way of paying your rent.
- Reaching an affordable and sustainable agreement to repay any rent arrears
- Offering advice on benefits that you may be able to claim.
- Supporting tenants who have claimed Universal Credit with communications with the DWP via their online journal
- Referring you to other WCHG teams that can offer support such as: financial inclusion, tenancy support and real opportunities
- Signposting to external agencies for further advice and assistance
You can look at your rent account online 24 hours a day via our Tenant App - WCHG AppWCHG