Now in its fourth year, Wythenshawe Games is Manchester’s largest community sports festival, taking place over seven days in and around Wythenshawe and centering on the beautiful and historic Wythenshawe Park and Hall. This year we have improved the Games programme even further based on the things you told us, so look out for:
- Drop-in Family Activity every day 11am – 4pm
- The under 5s zone now all day, 11am to 4pm with added activities
- The Teentakeover for 11-19 year olds every day 4pm – 7pm
- An even more interactive Health Zone with loads of fun activities
And don’t forget our annual favourites:
- Over 50s Day on Wednesday 22nd July
- Sport For All Day on Friday 24th July
Everything at Wythenshawe Games is absolutely FREE to Wythenshawe Residents, so come and join us for seven days of sporty FUN!
The team at Wythenshawe Games wants to help any Wythenshawe resident achieve their own personal health or physical activity goal. This might be to get a bit fitter, to start a new activity/sport, or even to get back into something you used to do and had to stop for some reason.
That’s why we came up with the idea of Personal Best
It’s really easy to take part in so get started! You can register at http://www.wythenshawegames.org.uk/personalbest/