4 x vacancies for Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operatives – 8 months FTC March to October (Seasonal Hours: 30 – 40hrs per week)
5 x vacancies for Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operatives – 6 months FTC April to September (Seasonal Hours: 40hrs per week)
Salary - £17,323.31 - £20,254.95 (based on 35 hours per week)
The main responsibility of this job is to provide excellent customer service by assisting in providing an effective grounds maintenance service.
Specifically you will be involved in the following activities:
- Working with different teams on all aspects of grounds maintenance
- Routine grass cutting and general maintenance of open spaces and communal areas
- Clearance of gardens in order to return them to a maintainable standard
- Routine garden maintenance to occupied dwellings such as grass cutting, hedge cutting, basic plant care, pruning and weeding
- Tree maintenance
A full UK driving licence and previous experience of working in a grounds maintenance environment are desirable.
For further information, please see attached the job description and person specification.
- Grounds Maintenance Operative JD July 2017 (PDF)
- Grounds Maintenance Operative PS July 2017 (PDF)
- WCHG Application Form
- WCHG E & D Form
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete the attached application form & diversity monitoring information and return to Human Resources, 1st Floor Wythenshawe House, 8 Poundswick Lane, M22 9TA or alternatively, return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications is 5.00pm on Thursday 31 January 2019