We want to make sure those involved with us are given the right tools and training to have a good understanding of how we work.
There is lots of training available which these days the majority of is offered online. This offers flexibility, is also environmentally friendly and means you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
However, some classes are now returning in person which offers its own benefits as well.
Below are a list of websites where you can look at some of the courses available and also read more on the latest news and trends in social housing.
- Tpas : Tenant engagement experts
- Housing Quality Network (hqnetwork.co.uk)
- National Housing Federation - Together with tenants
- Chartered Institute of housing
- Housing Today - Housing news, comment, interviews, housing delivery
- Inside Housing - News
If you want to talk more about this we can either pick this up at our panel meetings or email email@example.com.
We can also offer training on Safeguarding, Fire Safety, Manual Handling and many others, please email us if you want a full list of the available courses.
We also have a list of interesting books about Wythenshawe and the housing sector that we recommend. If you want to borrow one of these please contact the Involvement Team via email.
- Wythenshawe the story of garden city - Deakin, Derick
- Wonders of Wythenshawe - Ged Austin
- Looking back at Wythenshawe
- Introduction to social housing - Paul Reeves
- Affordable and Social Housing: Policy and Practice
If you have any other recommendations then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.